This article details how to add BasicOps to your Webex Spaces as well as the functionalities. For more details on all the BasicOps and Webex integrations visit our Overview
This article includes:
- How to get started
- How BasicOps works in Webex Spaces
- How to collaborate with other users
How to Get Started
- After launching the Webex select the Apps tab.
2. A window will appear enabling you to add apps to your Webex space. Enter BasicOps into the search bar within this window and select BasicOps.
- Select BasicOps to continue.
- Please either log into your existing BasicOps account or register for a free trial.
If you are a new BasicOps user Webex will prompt you to create an account. Fill out the survey and your workspace in BasicOps will be created.
- Select Add to tab to integrate BasicOps as a tab within your Webex space.
BasicOps has been successfully integrated into your Webex space!
How BasicOps works in Spaces:
- BasicOps, as a tab in your Webex space, offers full functionality just as it would in your web browser
- Easily switch between Webex Spaces Tabs and BasicOps for swift task management.
- Adjust the window size for an optimal BasicOps and Webex Spaces experience.
How to collaborate with other users
Collaboration is a vital aspect of BasicOps and Webex Spaces. After creating your Space and integrating BasicOps, the final step is to invite your team members to join the Space.
Once all your team members are invited to your space make sure your Space is assigned to the correct BasicOps workspace. Now whenever a team member clicks on the BasicOps Tab they will be prompted with the following.
Select Sign up with Webex and enter your Webex email and password.
Upon completion, all members within your Space will gain access to the BasicOps workspace, enabling them to add and modify tasks.