If your team conducts several meetings throughout the week, you can enable Google Meet to instantly start video calls directly in your workspace.
Enabling Google Meet for your workspace
- Go to Admin Settings.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Find the Google Meet integration card.
- Click Add.
Note: Only one video call service can be enabled at a time so if you have Zoom or Webex added they will be removed.
How to use Google Meet
Once Google Meet has been enabled for your workspace, open the chat window.
- Click on a team member from the right sidebar.
- Click the Google Meet icon.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Click Authorize to install BasicOps.
- In the chat window, click Start Google Meet Meeting (It will say Join on your teammate's side).
When you are done with the meeting, a summary will be posted in the chat window.