Did you forget your password? Don’t panic. We can send you instructions on how to log on to BasicOps with a new password. You can also change your password at any time once you are logged in.
Resetting your password (not logged in)
- On the Login page, click Forgot Password?.
- Enter your email address currently associated with BasicOps.
- Click Send Email. We’ll send you an email with instructions for resetting your password.
Changing your password (already logged in)
- Click your profile photo at the top of the right sidebar.
- Select Account Settings.
- Click the Password tab.
- Under Password, click Change Password.
- Enter your current and new password in the provided lines.
- Click Save when you are done.