You can move a task within a project, move a task to another project or section, and move a subtask to a different task. All information, including subtasks, is moved with the task.
This article includes:
- Moving a task in a task list
- Moving an independent task to a different project
Moving a task in a task list
- Select a task.
- Click and hold on the task and drag the task to a new position.
Moving an independent task to a different project
- Go to the Tasks section
- Select the task.
- Click on the task line (You will only see this icon if the task does not belong to project). (Image 1)
- In the form, select a project and section. (Image 2)
- Click Move Task when you are done.
- In task details, click the Action button on the right corner.
- Select Move Task to Project.
- In the form, select a project and section.
- Click Move Task when done.