If your organization uses online services for file sharing, communication, and calendaring, you can integrate those services (and others!) with BasicOps. You can integrate BasicOps with:
- File sharing services include Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- Communicating services include Slack.
- Online calendars include Google Calendar and Office Outlook 365 Calendar.
- Video calling services include Zoom and Webex.
- LDAP authentication services.
- Developer tools include GitHub.
Note: Only an administrator can access these features and manage integrations.