If your organization uses Slack to communicate, connect BasicOps to Slack to improve collaboration. Anytime a user leaves a comment, updates a status, or uploads a file to a project that you’ve added to Slack, it appears as a message on Slack. In addition, using Slack slash commands a user can create a BasicOps task in Slack.
To set up BasicOps and Slack integration:
- In the Admin list, click Integrations.
- In the Slack area, click Add.
To delete the connection with Slack:
- In the Admin list, click Integrations. In the Slack area, click Remove.
To add a Slack channel to a BasicOps project:
- In the project view, click the action icon and select Integrations. (image 1)
- Select Slack and click Add channel. (image 2)
- If you’re the first user to add a channel to a project, connect your Slack account to BasicOps: Select a channel and then click Authorize. (This step only needs to be done one time.)
- Select and add channels, and click Submit.