External users can be an essential part of your company. They have similar accessibility as an internal user. You can learn more about what external users can and cannot do, in What can guest users do?
Adding External users
First, you have to be BasicOps admin. An easy way to tell if you are an Admin is by looking at the left navigation bar. If you see the Admin Settings icon, you are an Admin and have access to your company settings.
Once you have access to the Admin Settings, you can begin adding external users.
- Click the Admin Setting icon.
- Click the External Users tabs at the top.
- Click Add External User. (Image 1)
- Fill out the Add External User form. (Image 2)
- Click Add or Add and send invitation later.