If you find yourself consistently creating emails into tasks, the BasicOps Gmail add-on is available in the G Suite marketplace. The Gmail add-on is an easy and quick way to create Google emails into tasks. You can assign the task to a team member, add it to a project or give it a due date directly in your Gmail domain.
Note: The BasicOps add-on is available for Google users.
To get started:
- Go to G Suite Marketplace and install BasicOps task & project management for Gmail.
- Log in to the Gmail associated with your BasicOps account.
- Now, go to your Gmail.
- Open an email.
- Then, click on the BasicOps icon on the right side.
- The window will automatically fill in your email's content in the appropriate lines.
- Click Create Task when you are done.
Your task will show up in your BasicOps account under the Project you've selected or the Independent Task list if no project was selected.