Sections are a convenient and easy way to group related tasks. Use Sections to stay organized and on-track of project tasks. After creating a section, you can drag tasks into the select or rearrange the sections as a whole.
This article contains:
- Creating a new section
- Editing a section
- Viewing sections in List and Board view
Creating a new section
- Click the down arrow next to Add Task.
- Click Add Section or use click + Add New Section line.
- In the blank line, enter a section name.
- Press Enter.
Editing a section
- Click the action button (3 dots) at the end of the section line.
- From the dropdown, you can select Edit Section Name or Delete Section.
Note: If you decide to delete a section, be sure to remove tasks from under it. Any task that's a part of the section will also be deleted.
Viewing sections in List and Board view
You can view the project Sections in two places: List view and Board view. Both views have the same in functionality, the only difference is the display. List view provides a traditional task list, while Board view displays everything in a card and columns.
Please sign in to leave a comment.