Hashtags (#) are an easy way to insure you are sharing the right information with your teammates. Use hashtags when you need to reference projects or tasks in your comment. In this article, you will learn how to use hashtags and where you can use them.
How to use #
- Go to any comment field.
- Enter #.
- Type a project or task title.
- Select a project or task from the menu.
After selecting a project or task, the text will automatically convert into a link. The link will display the project or task title in bold and include a task or project symbol. Clicking on the link will open the project or task details overlay.
Where to use #
You can use hashtags in:
- Project discussions
- Task discussions
- Task descriptions
- My Notes or Project Notes
Clicking on a project or task link will open an overlay.
- The task link will automatically update if there are any changes.
- Click inside the status box to complete the task.
- The menu list displays project and tasks from most or least active.