Use multi-select to manage and edit multiple tasks at once. You can assign, change status, add a due date, move, or delete multiple tasks all with a few clicks.
How to use multi-select
- Go to a task list
- Select a task
- Then, hold SHIFT and click on another task.
All the tasks in between your selections will be highlighted and multi-select will be enabled. You can then update the tasks in the right hand window.
What can I do with multi-select?
Once you have selected a range of tasks, in the right hand window, you can:
- Complete all tasks by clicking the checkbox
- Assign all tasks
- Add a due date
- Change the status
- Move to a project
- Delete all tasks
- Drag and drop to move your selection in the task list.
- A task's status can be changed by anyone.
- Subtask(s) must be completed before you are able to complete the parent task.
- The three lines inside the status box indicates that there are subtask(s).
- Go to task history under the action menu to reverse any changes.
- You can only multi-select in task list view.