A BasicOps workspace is a collection of projects, tasks, messages and users. A workspace can consist of your entire company, organization, department or just your team. In this article, you will learn how to find and join workspaces you have been invited to.
How to accept an email invitation
When someone invites you to a workspace, you will be sent an email invitation. This is where you can accept and sign up for BasicOps.
- Go to your email domain.
- Click on the invitation email.
- Click Get Started to accept the invitation.
- Set up an account.
Once you are done, you will be redirected to your new workspace. If you don't see an email invitation, check your promotion or spam folder.
How to find an invitation
If you are having trouble finding an email invitation, you can try signing up or logging in to your BasicOps account.
- Sign up or Log in to your BasicOps account.
- The dialogue will list all pending invitations and workspaces associated with your email address.
- Click Join to accept the invitation.