BasicOps is a team collaboration platform and works best with multiple users. When you bring your team onboard, you will be able to start building projects, assigning tasks, chatting or discussing deliverables, and sharing files.
Add and invite a user
- Click Admin in the left sidebar.
- Under the Users tab, click the Add User button.
- In the dialogue, add the first and last name and email address.
- Check off Admin access, if you would like to make the user an Admin.
- Click Invite User to sent an email invite immediately or click the dropdown caret to send the invite later.
To learn more about managing users in your workspace, visit Adding and managing your team