My Feed displays all the activity in your workspace from most recent to oldest. Use the filters to find and track important information and stay-on-top of your work. In this article, you will learn how to use the filters and learn about the different filter options.
How to use the filter
- Go to My Feed, located in the Home section.
- Click the Filter button.
- From the menu, select any combination of filters to narrow your list.
My Feed will update immediately as you select each filter option.
After you close the filter menu, you will see your selections in the Filter button. To clear your filters, click the red x in the filter button.
Different filter options
Types (first column)
- All - displays all the activity from your workspace.
- Only important - displays all activity you are involved in. These are mentions, replies, or requests.
- Mentions - displays activity where you were mentioned (using the @ symbol).
- Replies - displays all replies made to your comments.
- Requests - displays activity that require your responses, such as new task assignments or tasks that need your review.
- All Users - displays activity from all users in your workspace.
- Me - only displays your own activity.
- Except Me - displays activity from everyone in your workspace except your own.
- Specific User - only displays activity from that user.
- All Time - displays activity from all dates and time.
- Custom Range - displays activity from a specific time frame.
- All Posts - displays read and unread activity from your workspace.
- Unread Posts - only displays activity you have not read.
- All - displays all flagged or unflagged activity.
- Only Flags - only displays activity you have flagged.
- Specific Flag colors - only displays activity from your color selection.