If you are using notes to organize your work or collaborate with your team, you can use these special tools to enhance your note experience. You can reference projects or tasks to easily access them from your note, mention team members to get their attention, or attach files to quickly exchange information with your team.
Reference a project or task
- Place your cursor where you would like to add the reference.
- Click the # icon from the toolbar.
- Find and select a project or task from the dropdown.
Mentioning a team member
- Place your cursor where you would like to add the mention.
- Click the @ icon from the toolbar.
- Find and select the user from the dropdown.
Attaching a file
There are two ways to attach a file to your note:
- Drag and drop your file directly on over the note.
- Click the paperclip icon from the toolbar and select an upload option.
All files are collected at the bottom of your note. You can click on the file to open in full view or hover over the file and click on the red trash icon to delete. If you are working in a project note, everyone on the team will be able to view and delete uploaded files.